Erotic Art Blog Showcasing 3d Cel Shaded Art of Femboys, Traps and Sexy Girls.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Greetings and Welcome!
Hello there and welcome to my blog. As you can see this is the first post so I'll make a small introduction of myself and what you can expect to see in my blog.
I'm Sebastian Krows, avid PC gamer, comic reader and wannabe comic artist. Here I'll be posting my art and progress on my artistic projects.
What you should expect seeing on my blog? 3d cellshaded erotic art. Girls, Femboys and Traps mostly plus some beasts giving the a hard time.
A comic story is on the way and will be delivered monthly once the script is ready and I master the programs needed for it's completion. I have a whole saga in my mind, but my skill level with script writing is not there yet.
More art and information about me in the near future, thanks for the visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment